Put information about Amnesty on this page.
Questions To Ask
- The secret code thing that made no sense.
- Alchemy: What's up with that?
- Who played Khepry?
- What was supposed to happen at the magnesium event?
- Who was behind Mafia?
- Hey, give us a dowsing map: Mineral_Dowsing_Map (large .png file)
- What is the point of the stranger stones? Just a prelude to the Universities of Progress.
- Wheat: Why wasn't it implemented, and what was it going to be? One of many things that was put in for future use and never used.
- Pharaoh's Acro Progress: "I am, in fact, at 6/7 in exactly 7 moves." (Could mean six facets to go to pass, or that he had never completed a second move. First interpretation was that he almost passed.)
- "The secret code thing that made no sense."
- Mafia? Knightmare owned the character, but was not in control of it at the time the Nileside Cafe kitchens were emptied. The responsible party was not present at the time the question was raised during Amnesty to give Pharaoh permission to reveal his/her identity, so the perpetrator's identity has not been made public yet.
- Who played Khepry? A: Devalin - I don't that think this was ever a secret. - LittleCleo
- Once and for all - what was the method for garlic production?: "Ok, growing garlic has always involved a "personal knack"... Meaning that unlike all the other vegetables, you had to discover your own growing locations. The seed secret was also just a few spots that *you* could grow garlic and get back 2 seeds. The server prints something out when this happens, so I know that people have done it by luck. But there's a catch... It only works if you haven't [harvested] any garlic in the last 10 minutes. So when someone went to try making seeds again it was guaranteed to fail."
The system log from the Amnesty event can be viewed here: http://www.atitd.info/sys_log.php
Some additional things are contained in the ENN chat log: http://www.atitd.info/chat_log_enn.php
There were two rollbacks during the event, which is why parts of the text are missing and can't be recreated.